- Water Producing volume : 50/75 Gallons/Day
- Reserve capacity: 15 Liters.
- Power: 110~220V,20W,50Hz.
- Temperature:Room Temperature.
- Dimension: L28cm X W34XH 46cm
- Country Of origin:Accessories from USA & Assembled in Taiwan.
Pre-Stage: 10 Inch Sediment Filter:
The Sediment filter cartridge is manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene fibers. The fibers have been carefully spun together to form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces. It is effective in removing dust, mud, rust and sand particles.
Second Stage: Inline Sediment Filter:
Our inline sediment filters are used to eliminate sediment before it reaches to Reverse Osmosis Membrane. We incorporate the most effective sediment removal technologies to address specific problems. The various media are effective in reducing contaminants ranging in size from 50 microns to as low as 1 micron, depending on the need. Filtration down to 1 micron is adequate to reduce cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium. We design utilizes a multi-layer depth filtration construction that is vastly superior to single layer alternatives. The benefits of this process are threefold. Overall filtration capacity is increased, pressure drop due to sediment buildup is reduced and service life is greatly extended.
Third Stage: Inline Carbon Filter:
This carbon filter is composed of high-performance Coconut Shell carbon using a patented process and made entirely from FDA-compliant materials that highly effective at reducing 17 hazardous metals: such as lead, radon, mercury, insecticides, odor and chlorine: taste & odor, from potable drinking water. The unique structure of the carbon block enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, amoeba, and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns. It is ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
Fourth Stage: Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filter:
Reverse Osmosis utilizes the unique properties of a semi-permeable membrane to allow fluid to pass while restricting the flow of dissolved ionic material. With pressure applied to impure water on the side of such membrane materials, pure water will pass through, leaving most of the impurities behind. The rejection of the dissolved ionic material is a function of both molecular weight and ionic charge. For example, we can expect a nominal 90% rejection of sodium chloride, which means that the product water passing through the membrane will have a concentration of salt approximately one-tenth that of the feed water. The rejection of calcium carbonate (hardness) will be near 95%, while most metallic salts will be rejected at a rate of approximately 98% to 99%.
The rejection of non-ionic or organic material is primarily by mechanical filtration. Most substances with a molecular weight of over 100 will be completely rejected by an intact reverse osmosis membrane. Low molecular weight organics, such as formaldehyde or phenol, can pass freely through an R.O. membrane, as can most dissolved gasses. Oil, suspended solids and particulate matter are mechanically filtered, as are viruses, bacteria, progeny, and larger organic molecules.
To carry the rejected material away from the membrane surface, the feed side of the R.O. membrane is continually flushed with an excess flow, usually two to five times the product flow. This avoids clogging of the membrane surface and reduces the tendency toward scale formation.
Contaminants Average Percent Reduction
Arsenic : 99.99
Barium : 98.90
Cadmium : 99.60
Chromium (Hexavalent) : 99.99
Chromium (Trivalent) : 97.00
Copper : 99.0
Cysts : 100
Turbidity : 98.50
Fluoride : 97.9
Lead : 99.99
Per chlorate : 96.5
Total Hardness : 100
Selenium : 92
TDS : 97
Fifth Stage: Post Carbon Filter:
This granular activated carbon filter is composed of high-performance activated carbon that effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor, organic contaminants, chlorine, pesticides and chemicals that contributed to taste and odor. It is designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring maximum adsorption.
- 5 Stages Filtration Systems with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Technology.
- Assurance to get 100% pure drinking water
- Counter Top attractive model
- Feed water connector or self-piercing saddle valve.
- Completely Assembled
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- Long reach ceramic goose faucet.
- Installation Accessories are included.
- Operation pressure: 15 -85 PSI.
Terms and Conditions:
- Shipment time: 48 hrs (Within Dhaka City Corporation Area), 2-5 business days (Outside Dhaka City Corporation Area).
- Any order placed after 5 pm will be considered as order of next business day.
- All products are delivered free of charge within Bangladesh.
- For shopping below 5000 TK. No advance payment. Customers can pay through credit/debit cards, cash on delivery, account pay or bkash. For shopping above 5000 BDT, conditions applied.
- Delivery of the product may be delayed due to natural disaster or political unrest.