FIFTH STAGES LAN SHAN RO WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM designed for ensuring 100% safe drinking water more than your desire. Reverse Osmosis utilizes the unique properties of a semi-permeable membrane to allow fluid to pass while restricting the flow of dissolved ionic material. With pressure applied to impure water on the side of such membrane materials, pure water will pass through, leaving most of the impurities behind. The rejection of the dissolved ionic material is a function of both molecular weight and ionic charge. For example, we can expect a nominal 90% rejection of sodium chloride, which means that the product water passing through the membrane will have a concentration of salt approximately one-tenth that of the feed water. The rejection of calcium carbonate (hardness) will be near 95%, while most metallic salts will be rejected at a rate of approximately 98% to 99%.
3.All components are made in Taiwan
1st PXV0510-N New filter 5micron PP sediment
2nd CXVT3310-N New filter GAC
3rd: CXVCTO10-N New filter CTO
4th: TW30-1812-50 50GPD RO membrane
5th: SCXVT33-S GAC inline fitler
With booster pump, transformer
- Auto power cut-off when filling, extends pump duration.
- High efficiency, silence and pressing motor.
- High effective RO membrane with 50 gallons filters heavy metal and bacteria.
- Two-phase faucet.
- Applicable water: running water or underground water.
- Dimension: L 37 cm x W 20 cm x H 45 cm
- Voltage: 110 V AC or 220V
- Storage tank : 3.2 gallon
- O. Water output : 50 / 75 / 100 GPD
Terms and Conditions:
- Shipment time: 48 hrs (Within Dhaka City Corporation Area), 2-5 business days (Outside Dhaka City Corporation Area).
- Any order placed after 5 pm will be considered as order of next business day.
- All products are delivered free of charge within Bangladesh.
- For shopping below 2000 TK. No advance payment. Customers can pay through credit/debit cards, cash on delivery, account pay or bkash.
- For shopping above 2000 TK. customers are to pay 20% advance through bkash or credit/debit cards, pay rest 80% cash on delivery to the courier man/counter.
- Delivery of the product may be delayed due to natural disaster or political unrest.