1.1 EKDALA.COM is committed to the privacy of our clients. We know how important it is to protect your personal information.
What information do we collect?
1.2 We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill in a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or voter ID card. You may, however, visit our site anonymously to the places where you are permitted. Unless otherwise users submit information voluntarily, they can always refuse to supply personal identification information, Besides, we may also collect non- personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. However, users are not liable to provide such information. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information. In addition, customers are welcomed to write comments in review column.
What do We Use Your Information for?
1.3 Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. (your information helps us to respond to your individual needs in a better way)
- To improve our website. (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service. (your information helps us to respond your customer service requests and support needs more effectively)
- To process transactions. (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic emails. (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc).
How Do We Protect Your Information?
1.4 We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
1.5 Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do We Disclose any Information to Outside Parties?
1.7 We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
1.8 Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
2.0 If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data.